So,you have decided to get a web site. Great! Here are a few things to consider before proceeding.
- What do you want to accomplish with your new website? Sell or promote a product or perhaps just provide information to your audience.
- $$$ Establish a budget for site development and maintenance after the site is completed.
- Who are you?? Decide on a domain name for your site. A domain name is what your audience will type in their browser to visit your site. Example: www.something.com (We can register the domain name for you). You can check to see if a domain name is available here.
- How big?? If possible, try to determine how large or small your site needs to be. Try to look around the web and find some sites that are similar to what you want in both content and design. You may see a site with a design you really like. However, the site has nothing to do with what you are doing. That’s okay! It gives us a much better idea of the type of design that you are looking for, thus putting us in the right direction, from the start.
- Pictures, Colors, Logos, Etc.. If your business has any pictures, logos, or any other printed material, that you would like to use on your site, gather it up and have it ready to give us at the beginning of your site development. You can view some color schemes for your layout here.
We will work very closely with you during the development process. Your home page will be the first page that is created. After any changes are made and we have your approval on the home page we will then build the rest of your site.