People exchange over 1 billion messages with businesses on Facebook every month!
Are you one of those businesses?
Be sure to set up Facebook Messenger on your Facebook Business Page. How, you ask?
1. Check your Facebook Business Page for a username. Your username has @ in front and is shown below your business name. If you need to create a username keep it consistent with your business name.
2. Now that you have decided to answer messages on your business page, you need to turn it on.
1. On your Facebook Business Page, click “Settings”
2. Click “General”
3. Scroll to “Messages” click “Edit”
4. Check the box “Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button”
5. Click “Save Changes”
3. Set up instant replies for a more personalized feel and if you think you will not be able to respond to messages quickly.
1. From your Facebook Business Page, click “Settings”
2. Click on “Messaging”
3. At Response Assistant, toggle the bar to “Yes for Send Instant Replies to anyone who messages your Page”
4. Click “Change”
5. Edit the message if you wish.
6. Click “Save”
4. Facebook displays your response time. To encourage visitors to message your page, a shorter response time is better. Facebook allows you to change the time if you wish.